Medium rich in binder for mixtures with linoprint colours. Increases transparency. To be used in mixtures with linoprint colours. Mixing ratio: At least 1 part medium to 5 parts of linoprint colour.
- LINO glaze is ready to use and should be used undiluted.
- To be used in mixtures with Schmincke linoprint colours.
- The mixing ratio medium to linoprint colour should be at least 1 part medium to 5 parts of linoprint colour. The effect rises with the amount of medium and the darkness of the linoprint colour.
- The product is water mixable, but remains water-soluble like Schmincke linoprint colours.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and LINO CLEAN 50903.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 35 ml
Contains: gum arabic
Finest aqua LINOPRINT colours, series 19
- 15 brilliant colours + 3 effect colours (gold, silver, copper)
- 4 special mediums + 1 universal fixative
- Water-based + natural binder (gum arabic)
- Best lightfastness (at least 4-5 stars)
- For prints with even, sharp contours
- High colour depth and good mixability
- Available in 35 ml tubes (15 + 3 effect colours), 120 ml tubes (18 colours), 250 ml bottle (7 colours) and ivory black in 1 liter
The extensive variations of lino and material printing provide artists and creative people with many design possibilities.
All 15 colours and 3 effect colours are formulated on a gum arabic base. They contain high-quality organic and inorganic pigments and are characterised by particularly good lightfastness (at least 4-5 stars) and a unique depth of colour. All colours can be used directly, can be mixed with each other and thinned with water. The optimum open times allow perfect finish, the print has sharp contours and an even result. The aqua LINOPRINT colours dry within 15 minutes to be wipe-proof but not waterproof and can be overprinted if necessary.